Just What Is Green Pest Control Anyway?
Green has become quite the buzzword in recent years, but what exactly does it mean in relation to pest control? It means that our treatment plans include the following:
- Treatment plans that call for only the services that are directly necessary— no blanket treatments of heavy chemicals
- Targeted applications to reduce the volume of products used
- Application of the right product in the right place
- Elimination of entry points to reduce pests’ access to your home
- Frequent communication between you and our technicians to identify and safely solve issues
- The use of low-impact materials like safer baits
- No use of oil-based products, which have residues that last longer and don’t break down as easily
- Low-odor products with significantly lower toxicity
Why We Choose to Be Green
You might have heard that “it’s not easy being green,” but we disagree! We think green is the only way a friend should be.
We have families and pets of our own, and just like you, we always want to keep them safe. At My Pest Friend, controlling the pests while keeping our clients and their environments safe is our goal. It’s not one over the other; those two things go hand in hand. We take our mission very seriously.
We also treasure the planet we all live on! We don’t want to eliminate pests and health concerns to humans while blanketing their environments with a different kind of health hazard. We know there’s a better way, and that way is green pest control.
Give us a call today to begin an effective and environmentally friendly pest control program. If you’ve got pesties, call your besties!